Contact MCC

Madison Community CooperativeThe MCC Office is located in the Social Justice Center on Williamson Street
1202 Williamson Street, Suite 106
Madison, WI  53703

Phone: 608-251-2667
Fax: 608-251-7748

Office Hours
1 - 6 pm Monday through Thursday
2 - 6 pm Friday
call ahead to ensure office staff are available.


Coordinating Officer: Glyphia Lewis
Membership Officer: Nathan Leo Roth
Finance Officer: Steve Vig
Maintenance Officer: Cameron Bren


Maintenance Coordinators: Alex Huntrods & Brel Hutton-Okpalaeke
Member Services Coordinator: Beth Gehred
Finance Coordinator: Alex Moskoff
Office Assistant: Sara Jennings Evans
Webmaster: Sara Vega