Madison Community Cooperative is now hiring for the Membership and Office Coordinator position
Job Type: Part-Time, 20-25 hours/week
Location: Works primarily at the MCC office at 1202 Williamson St
Position: Supervised by the MCC Membership Officer
Pay: Compensation to be determined. Living wage and benefits included.
Areas of Responsibility
• Member Contracts - Process and record member contracts (leases); creates and distributes notices; file eviction proceedings; provide housing references
• Office Coordination - Manage the MCC office space at the Social Justice Center; order office supplies; maintain office equipment; answer phone, voicemail, and email
• Support and Advise - Support and advise the Membership Officer, Membership Committee, Individual Issues committee, and house membership coordinators in their respective roles; attend monthly Membership Committee and Individual Issues Committee meetings; advise officers and members regarding contracts, debt, and payment plans.
• Other duties as assigned by the Membership Officer
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
• Experience in office and/or administration positions
• Experience in cooperative or member-driven organizations
• Open to conversations regarding social, racial, and housing justice
Contact Information: Send any questions to email@example.com.
Application Deadline: June 5th, 2015 (or until position is filled)
To Apply: Send a resume and cover letter describing your interest in the position to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include at least two references that are able to talk about your previous volunteer or work history.